Friday, June 6, 2008

Cruising Through

I've been cruising through this first week in the apartment. Spending my days on the couch trying to eat and drink, and going for a walk mid-day. Walks are like a fairy tale world - partly b/c NYC is crazy and partly b/c of its novelty relative to the hospital.

I'm ready for the kids to arrive tomorrow with Liza (my dad's been caring for me in her absence). It's like every two months we start a new chapter. As long as each chapter has me improving, then this book is a great read.

Thanks to all the New Yorkers visiting the apartment. It's been great seeing everyone. And thanks to the business man special visits as well.  (Taking a detour from business travel to say hello). Soon I'll be meeting you jokers outside of the apartment!

I hope everyone's having a great early summer and gearing up for some good R&R these coming months.

All my best to everyone!

-------------
David Holder
(202) 270-3174

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're reading your book chapter by chapter. Can't wait for the "happily ever after". Keep up the wonderful progress. Give Liza and the boys a kiss when they arrive in the big apple.

Anonymous said...

Happy Reunion Day! :)

XO
CMF

emmaimpavido said...

CMF beat me to it! Enjoy being a family again. I'm looking forward to the next chapter when you return to DC. In the meantime have fun in NYC.
love Emma and family xxx

Leeann said...

Hey Dave,

Good to hear from you, hon! You sound well and chipper and I am glad to hear it. Wish I were in NYC so I could hug you directly!

We Niccolinis are all fine. Busy days followed by evenings out in the ball fields. It's playoffs time, baby! Time to kick butt. Go Padres!

Yes, I am one of those embarrassing mothers who cheer. My kids will be in therapy. lol

I hope you and Liza and the boys have a great reunion!

Leeann and family