Thursday, April 17, 2008

Still At It

I'm still here, living by the minute and constantly amazed at how everyone's love and optimism lift me from moment to moment. Liza cares for me with remarkable attention and grace. Her attention to every detail is what keeps me in the best possible condition. I am one lucky, blessed man.

We'll continue to keep you updated as my counts improve. The process is slow but it is working, and generally moving in the right direction - up, up, up!


-------------
David Holder
(202) 270-3174

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dave and Liza,

I love the news we are hearing from NYC. Things are looking up, up and up.

Keep up the good work, Dave. You are a lucky man to have Liza by your side. We all knew that thou!

Much love,
k

Unknown said...

We're thinking good thoughts for you every day!

Pete, Patty, Chris, Mark and Katie