Monday, April 21, 2008

Movin On Up

My white blood cells took a nice jump to 2300 this morning. I also feel marginally better physically.  My body is working hard to build my system back-up. In the meantime lack of energy and some pain are no problem, particularly with all of your emails, notes, packages and love streaming my way. I feel the light of your energy constantly and it is healing me! 

Liza returned to DC today to spend time with the boys, and my dad arrived here to care for me in her absence. With such loving friends and family looking out for me and my family constantly, I am the luckiest man alive.


-------------
David Holder
(202) 270-3174

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great news. Sounds like you're moving in the right directions. Happy Passover to you and your beautiful family.

Anonymous said...

Such good news! I was there donating recently and plan to do it again soon. Such a good feeling to be able to do something for you guys!

Liz McIntyre

Anonymous said...

David!

Keep them WBCs movin' up in that deeeeluxe apartment in MSK.

We think of you constantly. This morning Sam was saying "Eli, Reed!", over and over...

Talk soon. Let's skype.

Todd Y

Anonymous said...

Great news. Keep up the good work.

Walt

Anonymous said...

Go white blood cells
Go white blood cells
Keep it up, yeah
Go white blood cells

(This done of course to some sort of excessive arm waving, rhythmesque dance movement that involves my rib cage - slightly sloppier than my drunk college dancefloor days, but, well - you get the picture!) :)

Thrilled about these counts. Man, I don't think Eli could have asked for a better birthday present! We are so looking forward to stealing Liza from you for the week. Will give her an extra hug to bring to you. Keep plowing!

XO
CMF

amandaorr said...

Woo Hoo!

Moving on Up!! If it weren't so late, I would write a poem to be sung to the Jefferson's theme song about your white blood cells. Maybe tomorrow. For now, yay! That's great. Keep up the good work. You're awesome.

Amanda

Anonymous said...

Go David! Such great encouraging news!! Strength and energy will follow.

God Bless!

Dottie M.
(CMF's mom)

Anonymous said...

Dude, I want my blood back now.

Andrew Slocum said...

Dave,

Great report card...keep it up...building steam...chugging on up the hill...little engine that could...i think i can..i think i can...we all know you can!

Plow on my man...plow on!

Sloc

Anonymous said...

David,
YEAH! very happy for the good news. we send all our good wishes and hope the boys and liza are having a great reunion.

seema