Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Two Items

First, we had out first scare when my neck, shoulder, back, and stomach muscles went into uncontrollable spasm for about thirty minutes. Eventually the team realized I was having an allergic reaction to the drug compazine (an anti-nausea). The real story is Liza. With ice in her veins she calmly and methodically got the doctors and nurses to focus and solve the problem.  If roles had been reversed I would have been punching walls, screaming, and yelling until she was better. Her approach, needless to say, was much more effective. The only negative is that she probably broke some heavenly rule by disclosing to us mortals her angelic status.

Second, Airplane is the second greatest movie of all time.

-------------
David Holder
(202) 270-3174

16 comments:

Annie Campbell said...

Roger, roger.

Anonymous said...

I'll translate, I speak jive.

Robin and Elaine said...

Would you expect anything else from Liza? Thankfully that episode is over. And..."Don't call me Shirley"

Adam F. said...

Liza is certainly an angel, but David, have you ever been to a Turkish prison?

Dana Little Jackson said...

Holy smokes! Good job Liza!

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't expect any less from Liza. Looks like she picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue. I am thinking of you, each day, and sending you all my positive vibes. The twins can't wait to see you guys. xo, C

Annie Campbell said...

Rob would like to know if you have you ever seen a grown man naked?

Robin and Elaine said...

Good one Annie!

Anonymous said...

For those that need a reminder:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaXvFT_UyI8

David N.

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear Liza took the pilot seat! Man ... that must have been scary. Way to go Liza for showing 'em who's boss!

Thinking of you guys as tomorrow's big day approaches ...

XOX
CMF

Anonymous said...

I'll agree with you that Liza may in fact be Angelic. That's not hard to believe.

But Airplane? #2?

I'm declaring shenanigans on that one!

Anonymous said...

Eli wants to know if you had chicken or fish for dinner.

Anonymous said...

Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. Do you like movies about gladiators?
- Logan H.

Anonymous said...

David - It is obvious by your movie choices this week that you need help. Serious, serious film help. I have every confidence the BMT will go well, but we must inject some better movies in your line-up. Please watch the mail.

(FYI - Todd disagrees, but films are not what we had in common).

Liza - Love your strength!

Love,
Tammy

Anonymous said...

You need some new movies! Surely you can't believe that that Airplane is the second best move of all time (and stop calling me Shirley). I guess you picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue....

I'll be thinking about you tomorrow. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you picked the wrong week to stop smoking weed.