Thursday, February 21, 2008

Chemo Day 1 of 3

I'm on my way to Hopkins for the chemo that was supposed to start yesterday (Hopkins didn't have a bed for me yesterday). In order to stay on schedule for the BMT I will get today's chemo (and for the next two days) as an out-patient. It's always an adventure. Yesterday I felt a little like a field goal kicker getting iced by an opponent with unlimited time-outs.

Thank you all for reaching out to help Liza as we prepare for NY. Your support and love continue to inspire us.

-------------
David Holder
(202) 270-3174

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We think of you every day. We all will help whenever we can. Love, Aunt Ellen

emmaimpavido said...

Always something different, never a dull moment. Hang in there David. We are ready to help you, Liza and the family in anyway.